Avocado Tuna Salad Lettuce Wraps
How to make Avocado Tuna Salad Lettuce Wraps
– These Avocado Tuna Salad Lettuce Wraps with solid white tuna, avocado, fresh dill, mayo and sweet relish, are a delicious and great low carb lunch or snack.
– 1 5 ounce can solid white tuna in water
– ¾ teaspoon fresh dill
– ¼ cup mayonnaise
– 1 tablespoon sweet relish
– ¼ cup diced red pepper
– Salt and pepper to taste
– 1 avocado cut into small cubes (as described on my blog)
– Butter lettuce 4 leaves gently washed and dried
– Drain the tuna and place into a medium bowl. Mash with a fork to shred.
– Add the dill, mayonnaise, relish, red pepper and mix.
– Add kosher salt and ground black pepper to taste and mix.
– Add the cubed avocado and using a rubber spatula, gently fold into the tuna.
– Divide evenly among the four lettuce leaves.