How to make Banana Pudding Lush Cake
– 1 box yellow cake mix, plus ingredients called for on box
– 2 boxes vanilla pudding mix
– 3 cups milk
– 2 cups heavy cream
– 2 teaspoon sugar
– 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
– 3 large bananas, thinly sliced
– 20 Nilla Wafers, 5 crushed
– Preheat oven to 350F
– Grease & flour a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
– Prepare the cake per boxed directions.
– Pour the batter into greased/floured baking dish
– Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, with is roughly about 23 minutes.
– Let cool
While the cake is cooling, prepare the pudding:
– In a medium bowl, whisk together pudding packs and the milk until thick. Set aside.
– In large bowl, beat the heavy cream, sugar, and pure vanilla until stiff peaks form. (this is your whipped cream) Set aside.
– Using the bottom of a spoon, poke holes all over the cake.
– Spread the pudding mixture over top of the cake, then top with a layer of banana slices, reserving a few for the top
– Spread whipped cream on top and sprinkle all over with lightly crushed Nilla Wafers and bananas. ENJOY!