How to make Banana Split Bites
– 2-3 Ripe Bananas
– 1 Container Cool Whip
– 1 Jar Maraschino Cherries
– Wilton Milk Chocolate Candy Discs
– Sprinkles and Jimmies
– Peel bananas and cut into 2-3 inch pieces
– Melt the candy discs per package directions and dip each banana into melted chocolate about halfway up.
– Dip the chocolate end of the bananas into the sprinkles and coat well.
– Let these set up and harden for about 10 minutes
– Place the whipped topping into a piping bag or plastic bag, and pipe a small dollop onto the top of each banana
– Place a cherry on top of each banana