HOW TO MAKE CAULIFLOWER SALAD
Healthy, nutritious and bright cauliflower salad !! This salad totally makes the perfect side dish next to anything you serve. Best part, leftovers make a great lunch the next day !!
– Cauliflower: Head (small flower clip)
– Cumin: ½ tsp
– Water: 4 cups
– Tomato: 1 large piece (chopped in cubes)
– Cucumber: 1 large piece (chopped inslices)
– Fresh Parsley: 3 large spoons (chopped)
– Corn: 12 cup (frozen or canned)
– Salt: ½ tsp
– Black pepper: ½ tsp
– Olive oil: 2 large spoons
– Lemon juice: 1 large spoons
METHOD OF WORK :
– Start by heating water in a saucepan, then add the cumin and leave it until it boils.
– Make sure to add the chopped cauliflower. You’ll want to leave the mixture to boil for 5 minutes.
– And please strain the cauliflower; set aside to cool.
– And yes, cauliflower should be mixd with tomatoes, cucumbers also corn at this stage.
– To finish, you need to add the chopped parsley, lemon juice, oil, salt, and pepper and stir well. Serve & ENJOY !!!