Boursin Cheese Tomato Pasta
How to make Boursin Cheese Tomato Pasta
– This delicious Boursin Cheese Tomato Pasta is just as tasty and easy as that viral baked feta recipe. It comes together quickly as an easy meal.
– 2 Cups Uncooked pasta We used bowtie but you can use your favorite pasta shape
– 1 Cup Herb Boursin Cheese
– 2 Cups Cherry Tomatoes
– 1/2 Red Onion Sliced
– 1 Tablespoons Olive oil
– Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
– Place Boursin Cheese in the middle of your baking dish.
– Surround the cheese with tomatoes and the sliced onion. Make sure you slice the onion thinly so that it cooks up evenly.
– Drizzle with oil. Add salt or seasonings to your choice.
– Bake at 400 for 25 minutes or until tomatoes and onions are well cooked and wilted. At this point your cheese should be very hot and melted. It is ok if your cheese has started to melt into the other ingredients.
– While the cheese is baking, boil pasta according to package instructions.
– When out of the oven, mix the onions and melted cheese until combined
– Pour in drained pasta and mix well. You can add some reserved pasta water to thicken up sauce. Garnish with salt and pepper or sprinkle with a bit of garlic salt or your favorite seasonings/herbs.