CANDY CORN FUDGE
HOW TO MAKE CANDY CORN FUDGE
* ¼ cup unsalted butter
* 2 cups granulated sugar
* ½ cup sour cream
* 12 ounces white chocolate roughly chopped
* 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
* 1 cup mini candy corn
* 1 cup dry roasted salted peanuts, roughly chopped
1. Line a 9×9 inch pan with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick spray.
2. In a large pot, heat butter, sugar, and sour cream over medium heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved. Bring to a boil and cook, stirring frequently, until a candy thermometer reads 234F (soft ball stage), about 5 minutes.
3. Remove from heat. Stir in chopped white chocolate and marshmallow cream. Stir until everything is melted and combined. It will be thick and take awhile. Fold in candy corn and chopped peanuts.
4. Pour into the prepared pan and rotate pan so the fudge reaches the corners. Chill at least 4 hours before cutting into 36 pieces.