COCONUT VANILLA BEAN RICE PUDDING
HOW TO MAKE COCONUT VANILLA BEAN RICE PUDDING
– 3 cups uncooked long white rice
– 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon + a little to garnish
– ½ 1 teaspoon ground cloves
– 2 tablespoons of liquid vanilla
– 1 can (340 grams) unsweetened condensed milk
– 1 can (400 grams) sweetened condensed milk
– ⅔ cup grated coconut
– ⅔ cup raisins
– 2 cups sugar
How to prepare:
1) Put the rice, cinnamon and cloves in a large saucepan and adding about 3 L water also permit it boil for 31 to 41 min, stirring occasionally, until the rice is soft.
2) Add more boiling water if needed to keep the liquidity and pudding consistency.
3) Remove the pot from the heat, add the rest of the ingredients, and stir until well combined with each other.
4) Join pouring rice pudding to serve the yogurt, also garnish with cinnamon and coconut graters and serve warm.