Crock Pot Green Enchilada Chicken Soup
How to make Green Enchilada Chicken Soup
* 6 Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs Diced
* 2 White Beans Canned 15 oz, drained and rinsed
* 28 oz can Green Enchilada Sauce
* 4 oz Salsa Verde
* 1/2 tsp Salt
* 1/2 tsp Pepper
* 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
* 2 cups Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
* 8 oz cream cheese diced into small pieces
* 3 cups Chicken Broth
* 1 Tablespoon Cornstarch
* 1 avocado sliced
* 1 bunch cilantro chopped
* 1 cup sour cream
Add the chicken, beans, green enchilada sauce, salsa verde, salt and pepper to the crock pot.
Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or on high for 3 hours.
Stir the cornstarch into the heavy whipping cream. Then stir the heavy whipping cream, Monterey
Jack Cheese and cream cheese into the crock pot.
Cover and cook until the cheese has melted (30 minutes to 1 hour).
Serve topped with the sour cream, avocado slices and cilantro.