Crockpot Southwest Chicken
How to make Crockpot Southwest Chicken
* 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
* 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
* 1 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
* 1 can (15.25 ounces) sweet corn drained
* 2 cups pico de gallo, divided
* 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes with green chilis
Add chicken to the bowl of a crock pot.
Top with taco seasoning, black beans, corn, 1½ cups pico de gallo, and tomatoes.
Slow cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Once done cooking (internal temperature of fully cooked chicken is 165°F), shred the chicken with a fork and serve with reserved pico de gallo.