Easy Garlic Bread
How to make Garlic Bread
* 16 oz Loaf French bread or Italian bread
* 1/2 cup unsalted butter softened
* 1/4 tsp sea salt
* 1/4 tsp garlic powder
* 2 garlic cloves (large) finely minced
* 1/4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped plus more to garnish
* 1/4 cup parmesan cheese shredded
* 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
* 1 Non-Stick Foil
In a bowl combine: 1/2 cup softened butter, 1/4 cup parsley, 1/4 tsp of salt, 1/4 tsp of garlic powder and finely minced garlic. Mash together with a fork. In a separate bowl combine the parmesan and mozzarella cheese.
Cut your loaf of French bread in half length wise and spread the butter mixture on the inside of each half. Place bread buttered-side-down on a large sheet of foil and fold over the foil creating a pack and sealing the edges. Place foil pack on the grill buttered side down, cover the grill with the lid and cook for 5 minutes.
Carefully open the foil. Flip the halves over with tongs and sprinkle the cheese mixture on top. Do not close the foil pack. Cover the grill and continue to cook for another 4-5 minutes to melt the cheese. Remove from the grill, slice bread, garnish with parsley and serve warm.