How to make Orange Sherbet
– Quick & Easy Orange Sherbet recipe made with just 2 ingredients! Sweet Orange Sherbet perfect for a hot summer day.
– 1 liter orange soda
– 7 oz sweetened condensed milk
– Combine the orange soda and sweetened condensed milk in a large bowl. Stir until milk is well incorporated.
– If you’re using an ice cream maker, pour mixture into it now and begin churning. The air bubbles in the soda will be stirred out and the liquid will condense. Churn for about 1 hour, then once it’s partially frozen, transfer to a bread pan and freeze 6-8 hours, until solid. Enjoy!
– If you’re not using an ice cream maker, transfer mixture to a bread pan and freeze. After 1 hour, stir the mixture and place back in freezer. Repeat process every 2 hours, stirring at least twice before enjoying.