Fajita Chicken Casserole
How to make Fajita Chicken Casserole
– 4 cups shredded cooked chicken (about 3 large breasts)
– 2 cups instant rice
– 1 (10.5-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
– 1 cup sour cream
– 1 cup frozen diced onion and bell pepper blend
– 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomatoes with chilies (like Ro*Tel), undrained
– 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
– 1 (1.12-ounce) packet fajita seasoning ( I prefer McCormick)
– 1 (8-ounce) shredded Mexican blend cheese (about 2 cups)
– Lightly spray a 9×13″ casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, uncooked rice, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, frozen onion and bell pepper, tomatoes with chilies, chicken broth, fajita seasoning, and about half of the cheese.
– Mix until well combined. Pour the mixture into the prepared dish and spread it evenly. Place the dish in the Advantium on the metal tray and cook for 15 minutes on these settings: U=4 L=10 M=7 C=10.
– Remove from the oven the oven with 2 minutes remaining and add the remaining cheese, finish cooking.