French Onion Broccoli Cheese Casserole
How to make French Onion Broccoli Cheese Casserole
* 1 lb broccoli florets, chopped
* 1 (10.75-oz) can Cream of Mushroom soup
* 1 cup refrigerated sour cream based French Onion Dip
* 1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
* 1 (6-oz) container French fried onions
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly spray a 9×9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Combine chopped broccoli, cream of mushroom soup, French onion dip, 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese and 1/2 of the French fried onions.
Spread broccoli mixture into prepared pan.
Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from oven, top with remaining cheese and onions. Bake an additional 5 minutes.