How to make Frozen S’mores
– Layers of chocolate pudding and marshmallow creme make these frozen s’mores the best way to enjoy a s’more on a hot summer day!
– 1 box instant chocolate pudding 6 serving size
– 2.5 cups cold milk
– 16 graham crackers
– 7 oz marshmallow creme
– 4 oz cream cheese softened
– 8 oz frozen whipped topping thawed
– Line a 9×13 pan with foil or parchment paper, allowing paper to overhang pan.
– In a medium bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk until smooth and creamy. Pour into 9×13 pan and spread into an even layer. **See note**
– Chill pudding layer while you mix up the marshmallow layer.
– In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese and marshmallow cream until smooth. Fold in whipping topping.
– Spread marshmallow layer over chocolate layer. Cover with foil.
– Freeze layers about 6 hours, until firm enough to cut through (freezing time will vary depending on how cold your freezer is). Use the foil or parchment paper to remove layers from 9×13 pan and place on a cutting board.
– Break 15 graham crackers in half. Slice pudding/marshmallow layers into 15 squares the same size as the graham crackers. If your layers have frozen very hard you may want to wait 15 minutes before slicing.
– Sandwich layers in between two graham crackers. (Watch the video in the post for an easy way to do this.)
– Eat right away or store sandwiches in the freezer in an airtight bag or container. Graham crackers will soften slightly if stored in the freezer for a while, and I think that makes these taste even better. After they’ve been frozen, allow them to rest at room temperature 15-20 minutes before eating for the best texture.