How to make Fruity Pebbles Cheesecake Bites
– With the warmer weather headed our way soon, I thought these little delicious bites of cheesecake heaven were in order! The kids are going to go CRAZY over these!!
– 1 1/2 cups cream cheese; softened
– 1/2 cup fruity pebbles cereal
– 1/2 cup powdered sugar (optional but recommended for extra sweetness)
– Let cream cheese come to room temperature to soften.
– Place in bowl with fruity pebbles and mix well.
– Taste to see if you want extra sugar. If so, add some and mix.
– Place mixture into round ice cube trays. Fill each cube.
– Place in freezer for at least three hours.
– To remove run luke warm water on back of ice tray to pop them out