GARLIC STEAK AND POTATO FOIL PACKS
How to make Garlic Steak and Potato Foil Packs
– 2–2 1/2 pounds top sirloin steak, trimmed of fat and cut into 2 1/2-inch pieces (see note)
– 1 pound baby yellow potatoes quartered (or halved if they are already less than 1 inch in size, see note)
– 3 tablespoons olive oil
– salt and pepper, to taste (I use about 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper)
– 1 tablespoon minced garlic
– 1 teaspoon onion powder
– 1 teaspoon dried oregano
– 1 teaspoon dried parsley
– 1 teaspoon dried thyme
– fresh thyme or parsley for topping (optional)
– In a large bowl combine steak, potatoes, olive oil, salt and pepper, garlic, and seasonings and toss to combine.
– Divide steak and potatoes between four 12×12 inch sheets of foil, then wrap the foil tightly around the contents to form your foil packs.
– Grill over high heat for about 10 minutes on each side or until steak and potatoes are cooked through OR bake at 425 degrees for about 20-25 minutes until cooked through to desired doneness (see note).
– Garnish with fresh thyme or parsley and serve immediately.