Grilled Honey Mustard Shrimp
How to make Grilled Honey Mustard Shrimp
– Grilled Honey Mustard Shrimp is a quick and easy dinner for any night of the week. A simple homemade honey mustard sauce gives the shrimp tons of flavor and is also great for dipping!
– 5 tablespoons honey
– 2 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
– ½ teaspoon chili flakes – optional
– ¼ teaspoon onion flakes
– ¼ teaspoon granulated garlic
– ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
– ¼ teaspoon black pepper
– 1 pound large shrimp, 31-35 count, peeled deveined
– Prepare honey mustard by mixing honey, prepared yellow mustard, chili flakes, onion flakes, granulated garlic, salt and pepper together in a bowl.
– Prepare grill fire to 300° using pecan smoking wood if available.
– Pour honey mustard over shrimp and toss to coat.
– Place shrimp over indirect fire, using a grill pan if you have large grates.
– Brush any remaining honey mustard over shrimp.
– Cook for 7 – 10 minutes or until shrimp is cooked through and internal temperature reaches 145°.
– Shrimp will turn pink and curl when it is fully cooked, be careful not to overcook shrimp.
– Remove from grill and serve immediately.
– Shrimp can be cooked in a non- stick skillet over medium heat for 7- 10 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145°.