HOW TO MAKE LOADED BROCCOLI SALAD
* 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
* 1/2 cup mayonnaise
* 1/2 cup clover honey
* 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
* 1 tablespoon granulated sugar optional
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
* 4 cups broccoli florets chopped
* 4 cups cauliflower florets chopped
* 12 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
* 8 ounces Colby Jack cheese cut into small cubes
* 1 red onion peeled and chopped
In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients. Cover and refrigerate while you move on to the next steps.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the broccoli, cauliflower, half of the bacon, cheese, and diced onion.
Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to coat. Top the salad with the remaining bacon.
Serve the salad immediately.