Loaded Cauliflower Bake
How to make Loaded Cauliflower Bake
4 cups cauliflower florets
8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
8 oz shredded low-fat mozzarella cheese
1 1/2 cups low-fat plain Greek yogurt
1 1/2 cups green onions , sliced
6 slices turkey bacon crumbled
1 clove garlic, grated
1/2 tsp everything but bagel seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Mix cauliflower, 1/2 of cheese & yogurt.
3. Stir in sliced green onions, 1/2 of chopped bacon, and garlic
4. Pour into a 2-quart casserole and sprinkle on remaining cheese & bacon.
5. Cover dish with foil and bake for 25 minutes; remove foil and continue to bake until cheese is brown and bubbly
Makes 5 Servings