How to make Pancake Donuts
– These Pancake Donuts couldn’t be more simple. Made from a pancake mix, you’ll be loving breakfast time bright and early with this kid-friendly genius breakfast idea!
– Pancake Mix Ours called for water but we substitute milk to make it more nutritious
– Strawberries Diced
– Chocolate Chips
– Nonstick cooking spray
– Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
– Prepare your pancake mix according to the directions. As noted above in the ingredients, ours called for water, but we used whole milk. Lowfat is fine too.
– Spray your donut pan lightly with nonstick spray.
– Add a heaping 1/4 cups of batter onto each donut cavity. Wipe off the middle of the donut cavity as batters will seep across as you pour.
– Bake for 15-18 minutes until tops spring back lightly. Cool for approximately 10 minutes in pan then remove.