Pink Kiss Cookies
How to make Pink Kiss Cookies
1 box white cake mix
1 stick unsalted butter, melted and cooled
1 large egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
4 ounces softened cream cheese
pink food coloring, found in the grocery stores or craft stores
pink sanding sugar, found at craft stores or online
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Take the wrappers off the Hershey’s Kisses, put onto a parchment or wax paper lined cookie sheet. Place in freezer.
2. Combine the dry cake mix, butter, egg, and vanilla in a bowl. Mix until it forms into a dough. It will be a thick cookie dough.
3. Add in the cream cheese (you will want to make sure it is very softened) and mix in completely. You can do this with your hands. If needed you can kneed the cream cheese into the dough.
4. Add food coloring and mix well again. Do the same as you did with the cream cheese.
5. Refrigerate the dough for 30 minutes.
6. Grabbing a small amount of dough at a time, roll in the palm of your hands to form a ball.
7. Roll the balls in sanding sugar and place on a greased cookie sheet or lined with parchment paper (I like using the parchment paper)
8. Bake for about 7 to 8 minutes.
9. When you remove the cookies from the oven, place on a cooling rack. Press a Hershey’s Kiss into the center of each one. Let cool completely. Enjoy!