How to make Potato Salad
* 2 ½ pounds new or baby Yukon Gold potatoes scrubbed
* 4 large eggs room temperature
* 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
* 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
* 1 teaspoon honey locally sourced is best
* ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
* Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
* 1 cup parsley leaves
* 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped dill pickles
* 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
Place the potatoes in a steam basket and set over boiling water. Cover and allow to steam for 30 minutes, until fork tender. Set aside to cool and cut into halves.
Fill a medium sauce pan with water 3/4 full. Gently add the eggs. Heat over medium heat. Once boiling, let eggs boil for 7 minutes. Remove eggs using a slotted spoon and place in an ice bath to cool. Peel and cut into halves.
Make the vinaigrette by whisking together the apple cider vinegar, mustard, honey, and oil. Season with salt and pepper.
Assemble the salad by placing the potatoes into a large bowl. Scatter the eggs over the potatoes.
Sprinkle on the parsley, pickles, and chives. Drizzle with vinaigrette. Serve immediately.