How to make Roasted Potato Salad
– Roasted Potato Salad is next level potato salad. The potatoes are roasted prior to combining all the ingredients and what you get is flavor-loaded goodness in every single bite.
– 3 pounds red potatoes cut into small cubes
– 2 teaspoons salt, or to taste
– 2 teaspoons pepper
– 2 teaspoons Lawry’s season salt, see notes
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 medium red onion diced
– 8 pieces bacon, cooked and diced
– 6 large eggs, hard boiled to the doneness you prefer
– 1 cup mayonnaise
– 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
– 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1/4 teaspoon pepper
– Preheat oven to 425°F. Prepare a sheet pan by lining with foil or parchment paper.
– Place cubed potatoes on a baking pan. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and season salt. Drizzle olive oil over top and then use your hands to toss the potatoes, making sure every single piece is coated.
– Bake, uncovered, for 30-45 minutes, or until the potatoes are crispy. Turn once half-way through baking.
– Allow to cool for at least 15 minutes before adding to the salad.
– In a large bowl, add potatoes, onion, bacon, eggs, mayonnaise, mustard, dill weed, and salt & pepper. (You can reserve 1-2 eggs to set on top instead of mixing in.)
– Using a spatula, gently stir the ingredients until fully combined and every potato is covered.
– Can be served warm or refrigerated until ready to serve. If refrigerating, place in an airtight container.
– Optional: Sprinkle with chopped parsley before serving.