How to make Sangria Slushies
– Save leftover red wine by freezing it and turning it into a frozen treat! More of a white or rosé sangria person? Either works super well with this easy ice cube tray hack!
– 1 bottle red wine
– 1/3 c. brandy
– 1/4 c. freshly squeezed orange juice
– 2 tbsp. honey
– Orange wedges, for garnish
– Lime rounds, for garnish
– Pour wine into empty ice cube trays and freeze overnight.
– Combine red wine ice cubes with brandy, orange juice, and honey and blend until smooth.
– Pour into glasses and garnish with orange and lime wedges.