THE BEST PEANUT BUTTER BLOSSOMS
HOW TO MAKE PEANUT BUTTER BLOSSOMS
WHAT YOU NEED:
– Softened butter: 1 cup
– Creamy peanut butter: 1 cup
– Granulated sugar: 1 cup
– Packed brown sugar: 1 cup
– Vanilla extract: 1 teaspoon
– Eggs: 3 large
– All-purpose flour: 4 cups
– Baking soda: 2 teaspoons
– Salt: 1/4 teaspoon
– Granulated sugar: 1/2 cup (for rolling)
– Hershey Kiss candies: 48 (unwrapped)
STEPS TO MAKE IT:
– Start by creaming the butter, peanut butter and sugars in a mixing bowl. You’ll want to add vanilla and mix. You can then add the eggs, one at a time, and beat well after each addition.
– After that, mix the flour, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl. Immediately add to mixture in mixing bowl, mixing until well combined.
– Make sure to roll the dough into 1″ balls and place onto a non-stick baking mat.
– And please refrigerate the cookies for half an hour.
– Bake the cookies at 375 degrees for 8 minutes, or until soft (you don’t want to overbake them). Always remember not to brown them at all.
– As soon as the cookies come out of the oven, press the kisses into the center of the cookie.
– Altight now, allow the cookies to cool for about 3 minutes on the pan. When the specified time has passed, move to a wire rack to cool completely.
– To finish, you can store the cookies in an airtight container.