How to make Tuna Melt
* 2 (7 ounce) cans albacore tuna packed in water – drained
* 1/2 cup mayonnaise
* 1/4 cup sour cream
* 1 stalk celery chopped
* 2 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
* 1/3 cup sweet pickle relish
* 1 1 /2 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
* 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
* 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
* 6 slices sourdough, white, rye or pumperknickel
* 12 thin slices tomato
* 1 1 /4 cup shredded cheddar
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Mix together tuna, mayonnaise, sour cream, celery, red onion, pickle relish, 1 tablespoon parsley, dill and pepper.
Lightly toast the bread. Divide the tuna evenly between the toast. Top each sandwich with 2 slices tomato. Top evenly with shredded cheddar.
Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the sandwich has warmed. Serve promptly.