How to make Avocado Corn Salad
* 1 lb cherry tomatoes halved or quartered
* 3 ears of corn cooked, shucked and cut off the cob
* 2 avocados peeled, pitted and sliced
* 1/2 red onion (medium) thinly sliced
* 1/4 cup cilantro chopped (1/2 small bunch)
* 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
* 2 to 3 Tbsp lime juice from 1 to 2 limes
* 2 garlic cloves pressed or finely minced
* 1 tsp sea salt or 3/4 tsp table salt
* 1/8 tsp black pepper
In a large salad bowl, combine sliced tomatoes, corn kernels, sliced avocado, thinly sliced red onion, 1/4 cup chopped cilantro and press in 2 garlic cloves.
Drizzle the top with 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil, 2-3 Tbsp lime juice (adding it to taste). Add 1 tsp sea salt and 1/8 tsp black pepper, or season to taste. Toss the salad gently just until combined and serve.