BACON RANCH CHEESE BALL BITES
HOW TO MAKE BACON RANCH CHEESE BALL BITES
* 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
* 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
* 1 ounce package dry ranch mix
* 8 slices bacon, cooked and finely chopped
* 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh chives
* 1/3 cup finely chopped pecans
1. Mix together cream cheese, cheddar, and ranch package. Form into 16 small balls (about 1/2 inch) and refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
2. In a small bowl or on a plate, stir together cooked bacon, chives, and pecans.
3. Roll balls in bacon-chive-pecan mixture.
4. Serve. If not immediately serving, loosely cover with plastic wrap and put in the refrigerator. Let sit at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.