How to make Fancy Chicken Salad
* 1 lb cooked chicken breast meat 4 cups diced*
* 2 cups seedless red grapes halved
* 1 cup celery, cut in halve lengthwise then sliced (from 2-3 sticks celery)
* 1/2 cup red onion finely chopped (1/2 medium red onion)
* 1 cup pecans toasted and coarsely chopped
Chicken Salad Dressing:
* 1/2 cup mayo
* 1/2 cup sour cream or plain Greek yogurt
* 2 Tbsp lemon juice
* 2 Tbsp dill finely chopped
* 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
* 1/2 tsp black pepper
Place the pecans on a dry skillet over medium/low heat and toast for 3-5 minutes, tossing frequently until golden and fragrant then transfer to a cutting board and coarsely chop and set aside to cool.
In a large mixing bowl, combine diced chicken, halved grapes, sliced celery, chopped onion and cooled pecans.
In a small bowl, add all of the dressing ingredients and stir to combine.
Add all of the dressing to the salad, or add it to taste and stir until salad is evenly coated with dressing. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.