How to make Fudgy Brownie
* 1/2 lb unsalted butter (softened or cut into pieces if cold for faster melting)
* 16 oz semisweet chocolate chips (2 1/2 cups by measuring cup), divided
* 4 eggs large
* 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
* 1 Tbsp instant coffee granules (6.2 grams)
* 3 Tbsp light olive oil or vegetable oil
* 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
* 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
* 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
* 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
* 1/2 tsp salt
Preheat oven to 350˚F. Butter a 9×9 pan and line with parchment paper.
In a medium saucepan over low heat, Melt together 2 cups chocolate chips and butter while whisking then set aside to cool 15 minutes.
In a second large bowl, whisk together 4 eggs, 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar and coffee granules, 3 Tbsp oil and 1 Tbsp vanilla extract.
Stir cooled chocolate mixture into the egg mixture.
In a medium bowl, whisk together 2/3 cup flour, 1/2 cup cocoa, 1 1/2 tsp baking powder and 1/2 tsp salt then use a spatula to fold mixture into the batter and fold just until combined. Do not over mix.
Transfer batter to prepared pan and sprinkle all over with remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips. Bake at 350 for 35-40 min depending on the desired doneness.* Cool until nearly at room temperature then cut into bars before serving.