Heaven On Earth Cake
How to make Heaven On Earth Cake
* 1 angel food cake, prepared
* 1 package (3.4 oz) instant cheesecake pudding mix
* 1 1/2 cups milk
* 1 cup sour cream (or plain Greek yogurt)
* 1 teaspoon vanilla
* 1 pack (30 ounces) cherry pie filling
* 1 container (8 ounces) cold whisk
* 1 tablespoon roasted almond slices (optional)
Cut the angels cake into cubes. Sit aside.
In a bowl, whisking jointly the pudding blend / milk / sour cream / & vanilla extract . Sit apart .
In a 13 * 9 baking dish, placing half of cake cubes in bottom of pan. Placing half a spoonful of cherry pie filling on top of cake.
Repeat the cake layer. Pour pudding on surface of cake & divide it evenly.
Spoon the cold whisk over the pudding layer. Place the remaining pie filling on top.
Putting cake in fridge for 4 h or . Sprinkle the almonds on top when ready to serve.