How to make Light and Strawberry Milk Cake
Ingredients for the Dough Nest Cake with Strawberry
6 eggs (separate whites and snow)
2 cups of tea
2 cups of special wheat flour
1 cup (tea) of boiling milk
1 tablespoon of baking powder
1 tablespoon of butter
Strawberry Stuffing Ingredients
2 boxes of clean and chopped strawberries (reserve some to garnish)
1/2 cup of tea
Nest Filling and Covering Ingredients
1 can of condensed milk
200 gr of butter
1 can of sour cream
200 gr of powdered milk
10 tablespoons full of nest milk
300g of white chocolate shavings (optional)
How to Make Strawberry Milk Cake Dough with Strawberry
– Put the egg yolks in the mixer with the sugar, then mix with the butter
– Beat some more until it becomes a cream
– Put the milk, flour and whisk again.
– Put the whites already beaten in a snow point and the yeast mixing slowly.
– Place in the baking pan for 30 to 40 minutes, or until the toothpick comes out clean.
– Put the strawberries and sugar on the fire a little to thicken, wait for it to cool and then put it on the cake.
How to Make the Nest Stuffing
– Put the butter with condensed milk in the mixer, beat well until doubled in volume,
– Add the nest milk about 4 tablespoons
– Turn off the mixer and add the rest of the nest milk with the cream and place in the refrigerator.
– Cut the cake in half
– If you prefer two fillings, place the strawberry filling in one and the nest milk filling in the other.
– Wet the dough to your liking (I soak it with water and sugar, boil it a little and put it in the dough) and finally cover the rest of the filling on the topping and throw in white chocolate shavings (or if you prefer, melt the chocolate in a water bath and cover the cake) and garnish with beautiful strawberries.