ROASTED GARLIC MUSHROOM
HOW TO MAKE ROASTED GARLIC MUSHROOM
Wooow, a quick starter or a side dish with a dash of vinegar to enhance the taste !! I promise, you’ll be serving these great, simple mushrooms with everything !! This is definitely going to be a regular side for our family.
– Mushrooms: 2 pounds
– Oil: 1 tablespoon
– Balsamic vinegar: 3 tablespoons
– Soy sauce: 2 tablespoons (you can also tamari)
– Garlic: 3 cloves (chopped)
– Thyme: 1/2 teaspoon (chopped)
– Salt and pepper to taste
HOW TO MAKE IT :
1. First of all, the mushrooms should be tossed in the oil, balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper.
2. Once done, arrange in a single layer on a baking pan.
3. Make sure to roast in a preheated 400F/200C oven for about 20 minutes, mixing half way through, until the mushrooms are tender.