How to make Strawberry Banana Fluff Salad
* 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
* 3 ounces instant banana pudding (just the dry mix)
* 8 ounces cool whip
* 1/2 cup milk (I used 1%)
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1 cup chopped strawberries
* 1 banana sliced
* 10 ounces mini marshmallows
Beat the cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the banana pudding, then the cool whip, and then the milk and vanilla extract.
Stir in the strawberries, marshmallows, and banana.
Best when served the day it is made.